Saturday, August 8, 2015

You Wanna Make the World More Awesome Be Awesome!

We have to give presentations for our last day of class tomorrow.  Everyone seems out of their comfort zone for this activity.  However, we should all come away from this activity more equipped to talk to people in our communities about how awesome music making with kids is.  Really, how awesome making music is in general, for everyone!  I really would like it if I could share how wonderful it is to be able to speak the language of music with everyone.  I'm so uplifted to know that this class has teachers from all over the country in it.  We can all go out to our own corners of the country and help other people be awesome music makers.  It's gratifying.  I love my job.

Kid President videos seem to make lighten the stressful mode tonight!  The whole video is amusing, but if you aren't feeling up to a whole video at least start at 1:55 and watch for awhile.  Its good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment